Tuesday, April 26, 2011

ANOTHER good car commercial Justin!


My brother commented recently that he never sees any good car commercials (I immediately threw the Kia Soul hamsters in his face--am I right??) but I also liked this one for Toyota Highlander. The song choice? Amazing. The dedication TO the song choice by BOTH parent actors? Impeccable. The wardrobe choice for the sad kid in the backseat? Brilliant. Haha because you KNOW parents like this would DEFINITELY dress their kid in an ugly sweater and turtleneck (that by the way...matches the one the dad is wearing). Too good.

1 comment:

  1. What did the kid whisper in the end? Hmm. I thought he also sang the same line along with his parents! LOL! Did you also notice that the father was also wearing a turtleneck? Like father, like son!! Haha! The commercial is so cute! The coolness of the kid in the black car is irresistible. :D

    --Flavia Casumpang

    ReplyDelete