Thursday, May 19, 2011

Samsung Infuse 4G "Spider"


DIED laughing when I saw this Samsung commercial. Props to whoever cast this masterpiece because without their reactions there's no WAYY they pull this concept off. The woman deserves a cameo in Scream 4, the phone's owner should get one in Jennifer Aniston's next romantic comedy (he can play the bumbling-best-friend-turned-love-interest) and the dude with the shoe is just my hero. The man's guttural screams were enough to leave me crying but then he goes and thumps the piece of shit one last time?!? So hard in fact that his body sorta lurches off balance?!? And he STILL doesn't realize it's the phone?!? Get OUTTA here. So good.

1 comment:

  1. I could literally bitch slap the bitch all day long if I ever had to hear a scream like that. Pow, pow, slap, slap, across the face bitch! Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete