Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Do you have a jacuzzi?

TOP TEN REASONS MEGAN BONFIELD BELONGS IN ADVERTISING…

1. The girl can flat out write

Exhibit A: “All jeans are pants but not all pants are jeans.”

I rest my case.

2. She’ll make you think

In this case about pants. Then about jeans. Then maybe PajamaJeans.

3. She’s wildly competitive

If you’ve ever witnessed her attempt a game of poker after one (or five) too many glasses of wine, you know it’s true. She may not be able to see her cards or know whose turn it is, but fuck if she’s not leaving with your money.

4. She’s BEYOND inventive

I’ve seen this girl turn rice and vegetables into five-star lasagna.

Not possible you say?
Think again.
No, seriously, she didn’t have pasta OR cheese…
Doesn’t matter.

5. She’s shockingly experimental

If you don’t believe me, ask her Barbies.

6. She’s a remarkably good listener

I know this because she can name every Real Housewife in Atlanta but has never seen a full episode.

7. She’s out-of-control spontaneous

If you’ve ever been trapped inside a glass turnstile with Megan (you know, the kind that BARELY fit one person at a time) then you’ve learned this…the hard way.

8. She knows how to laugh at herself

I can say this with total confidence because she emerged from what will forever be known as the “turnstile incident,” laughing hysterically while her victim shuffled hurriedly away, no doubt traumatized for life.

9. She’s never afraid to speak her mind

For example, I have no doubt she’ll tell me something along the lines of “Fuck off Tawnia” after reading number 5.

10. She’s an EXCELLENT judge of character

Proof? She’s my roommate.

No comments:

Post a Comment