Wednesday, January 19, 2011

WHAT...a survey

Chelsea Handler's American Express Ad:


 
Cardmember: Chelsea Handler

Member Since: 2011

Occupation: Tori Spelling’s jockey

Childhood ambition: To escape New Jersey

Proudest accomplishment: Escaping New Jersey

Perfect day: Any day where I'm not forced to see my nugget of a sidekick Chuy without his clothes on.


Most unusual gift: I was given a great set of tickets when I was twelve.  And by tickets, I mean boobs.

Secret talent: Inventing new slang words for “vagina.”  Ie. hot pocket, kaslopis, and pikachu.

Recent impulse buy: A real a-hole of a rescue dog named Chunk.

Soundtrack: Tag Team’s “Whoomp There It Is” followed by Salt-n-Pepa’s “Push It.”

Retail therapy: Wandering the liquor aisle.

My life: Is borderline amazing.

My card: Got me where I am today.  Well that and sleeping around.

No comments:

Post a Comment